How to Consign Policy & Payment/Pickup Policy
Home Again Consignments Payment & Pickup Policy
PAYMENT: We accept Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, debit or credit cards online. To pay in store, call (502) 699-2711 with the item number and we will hold the item 24 hours until payment is made. Items cannot be held for more than 24 hours. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO APPLY CONSIGNOR CREDITS TOWARD ONLINE PURCHASES AT THIS TIME.
PICK UP: We allow you 72 hours from the time your order is purchased to pick up your items. Call us at (502) 699-2711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you will be picking up your item(s) so we can plan to have them ready and provide pick up location (front or back of store). Our insurance does not allow us to assist in loading items. Bring blankets, bungees, and lifting help. Items not picked up in 72 hours will be charged $7/day storage fee.
Home Again Consignments Item Policy
- Require a picture which can be sent to email@example.com or (502) 330-1175 with a contact number listed
- Please call (502) 699-2711 to schedule a drop off time
- Can be dropped off at any time with approval
- Must be clean and in good condition
- Consigned for 120 days
- Will be examined to determine if saleable
- Item(s) over $25 will be marked down 10% every 30 days
- All items are priced by Home Again unless otherwise agreed upon by consignor
- If not sold within 120 days of the inventory date, consignor is responsible for picking up any item(s)
- If the item is not picked up within seven days the item becomes the property of Home Again, unless other arrangements are made
- The commission to the consignor is 40% of the items final selling price
- Commission check will be available for the consignor to pick up after the 1st of the following month that the item(s) sold
We do not accept clothing, bedding, appliances, sets of dishes, glassware, mattresses and box springs, select pictures or entertainment centers.