Home Again Consignments Contract
Home Again Consignments
This agreement is made by and between Home Again Consignments LLC and ___________________________ (consignor). The consignor agrees to leave each consigned item for a period of 120 days. Company agrees to accept saleable consignment items for a minimum of 120 days to sell at Home Again. The items listed will be accepted under the following terms and conditions:
- Pricing: All pricing is set by Home Again, unless otherwise agreed upon by the consignor.
- Markdowns: Consignor agrees to a sales price reduction of 10% on each item, at each 30-day interval of contract on items priced over $25.00.
- Special Fees: A nominal charge may be assessed for parts, repair, or cleaning if it becomes necessary, in order to make an item marketable.
- Sales Commissions: 60% of the selling price is payable to Home Again Consignments on date of sale of any item. The consignor will receive 40% of the selling price the month after the selling date.
- Contract Endings: At the end of the 120 day contract period, it is the consignor’s responsibility to pick up the unsold items, unless otherwise agreed upon by the consignor and Home Again. After 90 days from the date they are entered into Home Again’s inventory, items are considered abandoned unless other arrangements are made. If consignor assumes no interest in any item and agrees that items may be disposed of by Home Again.
- Title: Consignor hereby represents and warrants that he/she has full authority to sign this agreement, to deliver and sell the items listed on this contract, and that he/she has clear and unencumbered title to said items, Consignor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Home Again Consignments and any purchaser of any such items harmless from all claims or demands which may arise from any transaction contemplated by this agreement. Consignor agrees to pay all costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred by Home Again Consignments or any purchaser of items which may arise as a result of any breach of the warranty of the title made by consignor.
- Responsibilities: Home Again Consignments shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to said items from any cause unless resulting from gross negligence.
- Payment: Home Again Consignments shall pay consignor any proceeds owed under this agreement. It is the consignor’s responsibility to pick up payment of said item(s) after the 1st of the month following the sale of the item(s). (I.D. Required)
- Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the full and complete understanding of all parties referred to and is executed in Frankfort, Kentucky.